The Office of Employee Relations and ADA Compliance seeks to build and maintain successful employer-employee relationships and provide ADA accommodations for employees, applicants, and public users of the courts.
The Office of Employee Relations:
- Prevents and resolves workplace problems;
- Creates, administers, and interprets HR policies;
- Provides training on HR policies and practice;
- Administers FMLA;
- Administers Worker’s Compensation Claims;
- Administers Leave Bank Requests;
- Works to ensure the Judiciary's compliance with legal requirements affecting employment and ADA matters.
- Employee Handbook - employee benefits, employee responsibilities, and employment procedures for the workplace.
- HR Forms - forms and supplemental information
- Leave Bank Guidelines