District Court Self-Help Center
About the Center
- We offer assistance by phone, in person, or by online chat.
Assistance is available from 8:30 am - Noon and from 2 pm - 4:30 pm
- Walk-in Service:
Mon. - Fri. from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
We do not take appointments.
Location/Directions to the Center
- Online Chat:
Mon. - Fri. from 8:30 am - Noon and from 2 pm - 4:30 pm
See the Live Help button on this page.
- Note that the court closes promptly at 4:30 pm. Please arrive at the Self-Help Center in time for the staff to assist you so that you have time to file any paperwork with the court.
- The Self-Help Center will close at 12:00 pm on December 13, 2013.
We are able to help with the following kinds of cases:
- Small Claims (claims of $5,000 or less)
- Domestic Violence/Peace Orders (if YWCA is unavailable)
More information is available on our Commonly Used Links page.