Maryland Courts - Job Announcements
The Maryland Judiciary is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.
Eligibility to work: Under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, an employer is required
to hire only U.S. Citizens and lawfully authorized immigrant workers. Applicants who are selected for
employment will be required to show and verify authorization to work in the United States.
As the third branch of government, the Maryland Judiciary employs more than 4,000 individuals across the state who are committed to ensuring access to justice, equity, fairness, and integrity in the judicial process. Promoting a diverse workforce, the judicial branch offers a number of staff and managerial career opportunities within the courts, court administration, and court-related agencies. The judicial branch is comprised of trial and appellate courts, including 34 District Courts and 24 Circuit Courts, and processes more than two million cases each year. The Judiciary is currently recruiting for positions in clerical/administrative, auditing, finance, human resources, information technology, procurement and program management.
Job Opportunities in Other Agencies
- None Available
Job Opportunities in Other State Agencies
- State Agencies managed by the Department of Budget and Management
- University System of Maryland Jobs
- Maryland State Careers for Veterans
Other Court Positions
- Circuit Court Administrator, Circuit Court for Worcester County, Closes: 5-6-16
- Administrative Aide, Circuit Court for Frederick County, Closes: 5-6-16
- Law Clerk, Circuit Court for Carroll County, Closes: 5-2-16
- Court Paralegal, Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County, Closes: 5-6-16
- Law Clerk, District Court for Baltimore City, OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- Licensed Social Worker, Circuit Court for Prince George's County, OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- Court Reporter, Circuit Court for Howard County, OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- Jobs at the National Center for State Courts
- Court Positions Nationwide
- Benefits Brochure
- Judiciary Salary Structures Effective 7/01/15 (PDF) - leap year adjustment
- Judiciary Salary Structures Effective 1/01/15 (PDF)
- Electronic Employment Application
To View PDF files Follow the link next to the Acrobat Reader icon to get the accessible version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files. If you have an earlier version of Acrobat Reader, you will need to upgrade to version 5.0 or higher to support accessibility.Download Acrobat Reader.