Thank you for your interest in a clerkship with the Maryland Judiciary. If you are interested in clerking for one of our judges, please review the information below.
- For the Appellate and Circuit Courts, apply directly to each judge in the location where you are interested in working as each individual judge chooses their own law clerk.
- Here is a complete listing of the Judiciary’s judges.
- Please see this spreadsheet for some of the Circuit Court Judges and what is required to apply with them.
- This link will give you general employment information regarding clerkships in the Appellate and Circuit Courts.
- For District Court Law Clerk positions apply to the Administrative Judge in each district.
Current Salaries (effective January 1, 2015):
|Appellate Law Clerks||$47,817|
|Appellate Law Clerks|
who stay for a second year in the Appellate Court
|Circuit Court Law Clerks|
|Maryland Bar Members||$46,006|
|District Court Law Clerks|
Maryland Bar Members